Old versionsSee all
Nokia Map Manager is a program that allows you to manage and transfer GPS maps to mobile phone. The Map Manager is for the 6110 Navigator only. The program is provided with scan function to search maps on the computer and DVD. Nokia Map Manager is an additional application and is used together with Nokia PC Suite 6.86 and later versions.
Nokia Map Manager helps you to manage the files of chart Nokia Navigator on your PC and your mobile telephone.
Nokia Map Manager offers the following functions:
- Transfer of charts GPS from your telephone to your PC and vice verse.
- Remote loading of charts directly starting from Internet or copy charts starting from a DVD/CD.
- Search for all the files of the chart available on the PC and organization of these files.
A suitable organization of charts GPS makes it possible to select the chart desired starting from the telephone more quickly. Nokia Map Manager deals with the files of chart Nokia Navigator to the format .map. These files of chart give access the geographical data most complete and most precise.
- Easy maps’ management and transfer
- Scan function
- Remote loading from Internet
- Search function
- For Nokia 6110 Navigator only